In Japan People are habitual of drinking water immediately often they wake up. It is said that one can get 100% relief from the following modern day ailments like: Headache, body ache, heart related problems, epilepsy arthritis, bronchitis asthma, TB, Meningitis, digestive system, disorders (like gastritis, diarrhea, piles, constipation etc.), eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders and ENT related diseases.
1. Drink 640 ml water before even brushing you teeth.
2. Don’t eat or drink for the next 45 minutes.
3. Then after step 2 you can have you normal breakfast.
4. Drink warm water after each meal. And keep a gap of at least 2 hrs. after that for eating or drinking anything.
5. The aged or ill can start with little quantity of water if they are unable to drink 640 ml in the beginning then gradually increase the intake of water.
If followed religiously and regularly the sick would be aired and rest can have a healthy life.
If we take cold water with or after our meals it would solidify the oil present in the food resulting in slowing down of digestion.
The acid reacting with this solidified sludge breaks down it faster than the solid food. The same would turn into fat and could also cause cancer. So, that seems drinking hot soup or warm water after a meal makes more sense.
As per one of the articles I read the number of days required to treat different diseases is as follows:
1. Gastric disorders (10 days)
2. Hypertension ( 1 month)
3. Diabetes (1month)
4. Constipation (10 days)
5. Cancer (6 months)
6. TB (3 months)
7. Arthritis patients: Take water therapy for 3 days in the 1st week followed by daily therapy 2nd weak onwards.
Most of us must have read that Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals instead of cold water.
Author -Dr. Sanjay Biyani