Civil Services(RAS/IAS) Preparation Integrated Programme
Duration : 2 years (10/12 hours per week)
Eligibility : Pursuing UG/PG Course
In association with : Samyak Institute, Jaipur
- Complete syllabus of IAS Prelims (GS and C-SAT)
- Complete syllabus of IAS Mains (Compulsory Papers – Indian Languages Hindi and English + 4 GS papers + Essay) excluding optional paper
- For RAS Pre and Mains (all 4 papers) complete syllabus as per RPSC guidelines.HIGHLIGHTS :
- Regular Class test and updated notes
- Test Series support till selection for Prelims Exam. For mains test series (one time) for complete syllabus and next time chargeable on concessional rates (up to 50%)
- Allow student to clear any topic again with prior permission.
- Writing Skill and Communication skill Development as per requirement of exam.Tests:(A) pre oriented tests to boost capacity of error reduction in objective type questions.
(B) Mains oriented regular answer writing sessions from initial stage to enhance expression ability through power writing