1. Availability of cutting-edge biotechnology lab with Japanese tools and techniques.
2. Hands-on training with the latest tools and technologies in the field.
3. Opportunity to involve in Government Funded Research Projects.
4. Opportunity to work with Biyani’s incubated start-up ‘Biyani BioSolutions Pvt. Ltd.’.
5. In-depth coverage of industrial biotechnology concepts, principles, and practices.
6. 30-45 days/ 6 months certification program that meets the curriculum requirement.
7. Orientation to the introduction of research and research practices.
8. Heightened confidence and proficiency in applying biotechnology principles and techniques.
9. Potential for increased earning potential and job stability within a thriving industry.
10. Certification after successful completion of the training/ project work.
1. Who can Apply: UG/PG Students from B.Sc./ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech- Biology/ Biotechnology / Medical Biotech or any stream of Life Sciences.
2. Duration: 30-45 days/ 6 months
3. No. of seats: 50 (Module allotment on FCFS basis)
4. Documents to be submitted: Recommendation letter issued from Dean/HOD/Training Coordinator of your Institute/Department, Latest CV and 3 passport size photographs.