he Biyani Shikshan Samiti was formed by a team of young, dynamic, result oriented and qualified persons. It is registered under the Rajasthan Society Registration Act, 1958 having Reg. No. 500/Jaipur/1997-98. The objective of the Samiti is “Youth Empowerment through Technical Education”. Param Pujya Shri Kirit Bhaiji laid the foundation stone of the college in Feb. 2005.
It came into main stream of education with its affiliation to the University of Rajasthan in 2002, as Biyani Girls College. It has now increased its scope of education to include more specialized and professional courses within the Biyani Group of Colleges:
- Biyani Girls College
- Biyani Institute of Science & Management
- Biyani School of Nursing & Paramedical Science
- Biyani Girls B.Ed. College
- Biyani Institute of Skill Development
- Biyani Institute of Yoga & Naturopathy
- Biyani College of Science & Management (Co-Ed.)
- Biyani Law College (Co-Ed.)
- Biyani Institute of Physical Education (Co-Ed.)
- Biyani Veterinary Medicine & Animal Science School (Co-Ed.)
- Biyani Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital (For Girls)
- Biyani Pvt. ITI (Co-Ed.)
- Biyani Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Co-Ed.)
- Jaipur Institute of Skill & Rural Development (Co-Ed.)
- Jaipur Institute of Yoga & Naturopathy (Co-Ed.)
The Institute sprawled its wings in the Co-Educational sphere with Biyani Co-Ed. College in the year 2011, to meet the existing and futuristic educational needs with its premier institute Biyani College of Science & Management (BCSM) at Kalwar Campus.
Why Choose Biyani?
- Internationally Recognised Degrees, Approved by UGC, Govt. of India
- Foreign University(JAIST) Tie-up to provide global exposure and limitless opportunities.
- Study abroad and gain international exposure
- A NAAC Accredited College
- On-Campus residences facility for students
- Affiliated with Rajasthan Technical University,Kota
- Affiliated with Rajasthan University Health Sciences,jaipur
- Approved by AICTE, NCTE, INC & BCI, New Delhi
Who Can Apply at Biyani Group Of Colleges?
One of the biggest boosts from college is an increase in self-confidence. The interesting fact is when you join the college in first year you are amateur but by the end of final year, your personality changes drastically. You gain high self-esteem, more knowledge, develop good networking and industry exposure.
Application fee: Rs.1100 (for all courses)
Provisional Registration fee: Rs. 10,000
Note: Candidates are required to fill the name as it appears in their qualifying examination marksheet
PLEASE FILL THE FORM TO VIEW
1. SCHOLARSHIPS BY BIYANI SHIKSHAN SAMITI MANAGEMENT
Biyani Shikshan Samiti gives scholarships to the meritorious girls to acknowledge their achievements and encourage them to perform well in academics. A tuition fee waiver of 20% is given to the girls’ students who secure more than 90% marks in 12th board, 10% tuition fee waiver for the girls securing 80-90% marks.
2. POSTGRADUATE INDIRA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP FOR SINGLE GIRL CHILD
To achieve and promote girls’ education, UGC has introduced a Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child with an aim to compensate the direct costs of girl education at all levels, especially for such girls who happen to be the only girl child in their family.
The girl students who are admitted in various non-professional Post Graduate (PG) courses in Universities / Colleges and happen to be the only girl child in the family without any brother.
Any single girl child of her parents. In a family, if both son and daughter are present, then the girl child (daughter) will not be considered for scholarship under the scheme. The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university or a PG college. This scholarship is available to PG-I year students only. Admission to the PG course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
Age: Girl students up to the age of 30 years at the time of admission in PG courses are eligible.
Procedure For Monitoring
- The Universities/Colleges/Institutions will submit a certificate of completion of the PG course in respect of each student availing this scheme.
- The Universities/Colleges/Institutions will submit the Utilization certificate of each student availing this scheme. The grant for the second year will be released on the receipt of the Utilization Certificate for the grant of the first year.
- Students desirous of leaving the studies mid-way without completing the respective PG degree will have to take prior approval from the University Grants Commission (UGC) by submitting an application, along with the justification from the concerned Universities/Colleges/Institution.
- Any student who discontinues the studies without prior approval of the UGC.
- To refund the whole amount through DD drawn in favor of Secretary, UGC, and the concerned institution will be responsible for this.
- No extension is permissible beyond two years.
- The student who is awarded the Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship will not be debarred from accepting any other scholarships.
- The Universities/Colleges/Institutions shall submit an annual progress report of each student availing the scheme along with the utilization certificate.
- Students avail of the scheme along with the utilization certificate.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY OR FOR FURTHER DETAILS: https://www.ugc.ac.in/sgc/
3. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR SC/ST/OBC
Guidelines for SC/ST/OBC: Click here
For more information please visit: https://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/
4. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MERITORIOUS STUDENTS – NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
National Merit Scholarship Scheme was introduced by the Department of Education in 1961 -62. lt was available to brilliant but poor students from class Xl to Post-Graduation level. ln addition, a Scheme of Scholarship at the Secondary stage for talented children from rural areas was also introduced by the Department of Education in 1971-7.
Students who secured 80%+ marks in 10+2 are eligible to get the scholarship. Click here for details
5. OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Scholarship for: Science Research
Areas of Study: Research is carried out in Developmental Biology, Structural Biology, Neurosciences, Molecular Genetics, Cancer, and Virology. The methodologies used include spectroscopy, microscopy and imaging, molecular biology, genetics, protein design, and engineering, immunology, computer, modeling, electrophysiology, and biophysics.
Eligibility: Students with a good basic degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or any branch of biology. Students appearing for their degree examination are also eligible for admission.
Financial Assistance: Junior Scholars are paid a fixed monthly scholarship of Rs.2000/- p.m. An upward revision of the monthly scholarship is expected. There is an annual contingency education grant of Rs.2000/- tenable for up to 3 years.
- Pragati Scholarship – AICTE Scholarship Scheme to Girls
Purpose: To provide encouragement and support to Girl Child to pursue technical education “Pragati Scholarship” has been launched by the MHRD from the year 2014-15 and implemented by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Pragati is a scheme of AICTE aimed at providing assistance for the Advancement of Girls.
Eligibility: Two girls per family are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 8 Lac during the preceding financial year. In case the applicant is married, the income of parents/in-laws is considered, whichever is higher.
Click here to apply and further details.
L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship
Purpose: This scholarship aims to support young women to pursue higher education in the Science stream. The girl students who have passed Class 12 from the Science stream with at least 85% marks can apply for this scholarship. They must be willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in Science/Engineering/Medical or any other scientific field. Also, the annual income of the family should be less than Rs 4 lakh and the applicant’s age should not be more than 19 years.
Eligibility: Class 12 passed girls (Science)
Awards: Up to Rs 2,50,000 for Graduation
Application Timeline: Between June and July (tentative)
Biyani Group Of College is accepting the students applications under the lateral entry/migration scheme for various undergraduate programmes. This is a great opportunity for the students to transfer into the Third / Fifth Semester of their programmes.
The College is offering Lateral Entry/Migration for the following academic programmes:
B.Com (Pass Course)
B.Sc. Basic Sciences
and many more
For More Information Contact Us
Biyani Group of Colleges
Sector -3 Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur (Raj.) 302039 , India
Tel : 0141-2338591
E-mail (admission & academic): email@example.com
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- The student has to pay the Tuition/Hostel/other dues regularly.
- We assume that the student will go through the admission procedure clearly and will not claim any fee refund from the college in any circumstances.
- The student has to declare that he/she has not been involved in any unfair means at School/University Examinations.
- We believe the Student is Aware of all the rules, regulations, policies framed by the University of Rajasthan, Directorate of College Education-Rajasthan for the admission and swear to abide by the same. If any kind of breach is observed, it will be whole and sole personal responsibility of the student. If a student leaves the college after joining the classes whatsoever may be the reason, He/She will not claim for refund of fees. All the fees/amount deposited with the college shall be forfeited.
- Additional fee of Rs. 5,000.00/- per annum shall be levied extra along with usual fees from student who secure less than 55% marks in last qualifying exam.
- Late fee charges will be Rs. 50/- per day for each default strictly after due date as per the schedule and if not paid then it will be adjusted from caution money account of the student.
- Caution Money of Rs. 2000.00 will be refunded only after the completion of the course.
- Students who are opting for installment plans have to submit post dated cheque in favour of College at the time of submission of this form.
- UOR – Enrollment & Examination Fees will be charged as per the fees notified time to time by the University of Rajasthan.
- Local Conveyance will be available from all parts of the city and charged separately.For any further query contact-
Toll-Free Number- 8696218218
Mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org