A wardrobe is an integral part to the life a person. Your wardrobe reflects the most of you- your taste, your choice, your personality, your style and also your nature. The fuller and the more diverse the collection is, the more accepting and assimilating your nature is.
A complete wardrobe is an amalgamation of timeless classy, vintage to modern and trendy clothing, accessory and footwear. A rich wardrobe has hues and shades of all colors, and particularly those that suit you the best. A smart wardrobe may save you from the pain of shopping every year the items that are no longer going to be trendy the next year. Invest in classic items that are never going to get out of time and fashion.
- Classic shirt– The classic fit, also called the traditional fit, emphasizes comfort and precise cut throughout the chest and waist. It has a broader cut across the shoulders and sides, creating a clean, confident appearance.
- Denims– Sweatpants are great and all, but denim is truly forever. The new classic silhouette is the easy jeans—a relaxed, high-waist straight-leg pair that looks as chic with a pair of pumps as it does with dad sneakers.
- Basic Black dress– The little black dress (LBD) is a black evening or cocktail dress, cut simply and often quite short. Fashion historians ascribe the origins of the little black dress to the 1920s designs of Coco Chanel. It is intended to be long-lasting, versatile, affordable, and widely accessible.
- Sweat Shirt– A sweatshirt is a long-sleeved pullover shirt fashioned out of thick, usually cotton cloth material. Sweatshirts are almost exclusively casual attire and hence not as dressy as some sweaters. Sweatshirts may or may not have a hood.
- Occasional top– A top is an item of clothing that covers at least the chest, but which usually covers most of the upper human body between the neck and the waistline. The bottom of tops can be as short as mid-torso, or as long as mid-thigh
- Basic skirt– a skirt can be a draped garment made out of a single piece of fabric (such as pareos). However, most skirts are fitted to the body at the waist or hips and fuller below, with the fullness introduced by means of darts, gores, pleats, or panels. In modern times, skirts are typically worn by women.
Trench coat– a trench coat will either make you look incredibly British like Alexa Chung or basically royal like Meghan Markle, both of which are things we could live with.
Blog By :-
Ms. Pooja Somwanshi
Department of Fashion Designing
Biyani Group of Colleges