[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][u_heading]Anti Ragging Cell[/u_heading][vc_column_text]Ragging of students in any form is strictly prohibited within and outside the campus. An anti-ragging squad is in operation under the overall charge of the dean. Students are advised to bring cases of ragging (either on the college campus or hostel) to the notice of the dean or deputy director student’s affair or the teacher guardians or respective hostel wardens. The offenders shall be liable for punishment with imprisonment up to 3-years and fines up to Rs. -25000/- . Offenders may be expelled from the institution.[/vc_column_text][textbox icon=”fa-ban” heading=”Administrative action in the event of ragging:” layout=”left”]Anyone found guilty of ragging and/or abetting ragging, whether actively or passively or being a part of a conspiracy to promote ragging, is liable to be punished in accordance with these regulations as well as under the provisions of any penal law for the time being in force. The institution shall punish a student found guilty of ragging after following the procedure and in the manner prescribed herein under:[/textbox][vc_column_text]A. The Anti- Ragging Committee of the institution shall take an appropriate decision, in regard to punishment or otherwise, depending on the facts of each incident of ragging and nature and gravity of the incident of ragging established in the recommendations of the Anti-Ragging Squad.
B. The Anti-Ragging Committee may, depending on the nature and gravity of the guilt established by the Anti-Ragging squad, award, to those found guilty, one or more of the following punishments, namely;
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withholding/withdrawing scholarship/ fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/ expulsion from the hostel.
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the institution for period ranging from one to four semesters.
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for a specified period.
- Leaving certificate/migratory certificate will contain remarks associated with the offense related to ragging.
Anti- Ragging Measures
1. Orientation programme for freshers regarding Anti-Ragging measures.
2. Counseling Seniors and Freshers regarding Anti-Ragging measures.
3. Frequent and surprise raid by Anti-Ragging squad at college and hostel premises.
4. Displaying Anti-Ragging posters in the college and hostel notice boards.
5. Anti- Ragging committee meeting and records maintenance.
We are part of Biyani Girls College campus Anti-Ragging committee, incorporating all programmes to prevent
Anti- Ragging Committee.
TO PREVENT RAGGING IN COLLEGE CAMPUS THE ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE IS CONSTITUTED AS FOLLOW:
1. CHAIRMAN :- Mr. Rajeev Biyani
2. DIRECTOR:- Dr. Sanjay Biyani (Acad.)
3. Dr. Neeta Maheshwari (Principal, UG & PG)
4. Prof. P.C Jangir (Principal, Acad.)
5. Mrs. Sujata Biyani (Dy. Director, Mgmt.)
6. Ms. Renu Tondon (Chief Hostel Warden & Manager-HR)